Replay: Women of Tennessee Whiskey
Tennessee whiskey used to be the ultimate American spirit. And while Jack Daniel’s is still the biggest selling American whiskey in the world, Tennessee whiskey has taken a backseat to Kentucky bourbon. With March 8th being International Women’s Day, there couldn’t be a better time to have these two renowned women of whiskey come on to talk about their distilleries.
Guest host Zach Johnston, Spirits Editor for UPROXX Life, will chat with Kate Jerkens, Chief Business Officer for Uncle Nearest, and Alex Castle, Master Distiller for Old Dominick, both of whom have been working tirelessly to help redefine everything we know about the whiskey from Tennessee.
In this discussion, we’ll talk with experts about…
- What is TN Whiskey in the most basic terms?
- What do you see changing in TN whiskey as a woman leading the industry?
- What do you see changing in the wider whiskey industry for women?
- What isn’t changing that you wish would and is there anything you’re looking to preserve?
- What is the general feeling you have about TN whiskey in the future and its place as with Kentucky Bourbon in the mainstream?
Don’t forget to join us for other PANEL DISCUSSIONS, every Wednesday at 8:45pm EST/5:45pm PST